The Showmanship Contest at the Arizona National Livestock Show rewards outstanding junior exhibitors, and provides an opportunity to both learn and engage in proper showmanship techniques. Contestants are judged on attitude, exhibitor and animal appearance, correct showmanship techniques, skill and knowledge.
- Beef: for Market Steer and Junior Heifer show entries
- Prospect Cattle: for Prospect/Progress Cattle show entries
- Sheep: for Market Wether and Breeding Ewe show entries
- Goat: for Market Goat and Wether Doe show entries
- Swine: for Market Barrow and Breeding Gilt show entries
Exhibitor eligibility, age requirements, age group divisions and contest schedules can be found in the Livestock Show Premium Book. Enter online through the Show Entry Portal.
General rules, fees, health requirements, divisions, contest schedules and more can be found in the Livestock Show Premium Book. Enter online through the Show Entry Portal.