Arizona National Internships
If you’re passionate about livestock, the smell of Final Bloom, professional event media coverage – and you’re committed to working hard, apply to be one of the next premier Arizona National Livestock Show (ANLS) media interns, December 26, 2019 – January 1, 2020 in Phoenix, AZ. You’ll want to shed your coat to let the ambition and wit shine through.
This is an opportunity for intelligent, creative, and motivated college-aged candidates with a strong work ethic to uphold the highly respected ANLS digital media brand. For five full days, you’ll be held to high standards in producing purple ribbon worthy content in a fast-paced environment. You’ll be meeting deadlines and getting those award-winning shots while wood shavings are collecting in your shoes.
Applications are now being accepted for five internship positions.
Livestock Show Media Internship: Dec. 26, 2019 – Jan. 1, 2020
- Operate and facilitate Facebook Live videos
- Killer Facebook and Instagram Story content creation
- Direct and execute promotional videos
- Manage multiple Facebook group communities
- Compose hard-hitting story features on the ANLS blog
- Proofread anything and everything around you
Livestock Show Photography Internship: Dec. 26, 2019 – Jan. 1, 2020
- Create shoot lists and timelines for each daily schedule
- Cover livestock shows as requested
- Capture candid moments – yes, we’re talking about those family moments happening outside of the showring, while also capturing the showmanship staredowns.
- Assist with uploading and organization of digital files
- Communicate with Media and Graphic interns on needed collateral
Livestock Show Graphic Design Internship: Dec. 26, 2019 – Jan. 1, 2020
- Working directly with the official ANLS brand guide.
- Produce professional visuals to coincide with social and blog posts in a timely matter
- Assist with collateral updates and version control
- Assist with video production – shooting, editing, etc.
- Aid Media interns in developing time-sensitive announcement messages
Livestock Show Livestock Internship: Dec. 26, 2019 – Jan. 1, 2020
- Direct and assist with exhibitor and livestock check-in
- Daily show preparations – organizing show books, awards, announcer copy, etc.
- Show clerking – input weights, class breaks, results, etc.
- Ring stewardship
Horse Show Media Internship: Jan. 1 – 6, 2020
- Create engaging blog and social media content
- Direct and manage multiple social platforms including Facebook Live and Instagram Stories
- Capture event focused photography
- Digital graphic content creation
The 2019 Internship Application has closed as of September 30, 2019.
Applications are due by midnight, September 30th (EST).
Selected applicants will receive: airfare, lodging, a $400 stipend, and the experience of working as full-time event officials.
Please select the internship for which you wish to be considered:
Livestock Show Media Internship
Livestock Show Photography Internship
Livestock Show Graphic Design Internship
Livestock Show Livestock Internship
Horse Show Media Internship