Arizona National Internships
If you’re passionate about livestock, the smell of Final Bloom, professional event media coverage – and you’re committed to working hard, apply to be one of the next premier Arizona National Livestock Show (ANLS) media interns, December 26, 2019 – January 1, 2020 in Phoenix, AZ. You’ll want to shed your coat to let the ambition and wit shine through.
This is an opportunity for intelligent, creative, and motivated college-aged candidates with a strong work ethic to uphold the highly respected ANLS digital media brand. For five full days, you’ll be held to high standards in producing purple ribbon worthy content in a fast-paced environment. You’ll be meeting deadlines and getting those award-winning shots while wood shavings are collecting in your shoes.
Applications are now being accepted for five internship positions.
Livestock Show Media Internship: Dec. 26, 2019 – Jan. 1, 2020
- Operate and facilitate Facebook Live videos
- Killer Facebook and Instagram Story content creation
- Direct and execute promotional videos
- Manage multiple Facebook group communities
- Compose hard-hitting story features on the ANLS blog
- Proofread anything and everything around you
Livestock Show Photography Internship: Dec. 26, 2019 – Jan. 1, 2020
- Create shoot lists and timelines for each daily schedule
- Cover livestock shows as requested
- Capture candid moments – yes, we’re talking about those family moments happening outside of the showring, while also capturing the showmanship staredowns.
- Assist with uploading and organization of digital files
- Communicate with Media and Graphic interns on needed collateral
Livestock Show Graphic Design Internship: Dec. 26, 2019 – Jan. 1, 2020
- Working directly with the official ANLS brand guide.
- Produce professional visuals to coincide with social and blog posts in a timely matter
- Assist with collateral updates and version control
- Assist with video production – shooting, editing, etc.
- Aid Media interns in developing time-sensitive announcement messages
Livestock Show Livestock Internship: Dec. 26, 2019 – Jan. 1, 2020
- Direct and assist with exhibitor and livestock check-in
- Daily show preparations – organizing show books, awards, announcer copy, etc.
- Show clerking – input weights, class breaks, results, etc.
- Ring stewardship
Horse Show Media Internship: Jan. 1 – 6, 2020
- Create engaging blog and social media content
- Direct and manage multiple social platforms including Facebook Live and Instagram Stories
- Capture event focused photography
- Digital graphic content creation
Qualified candidates are able to apply for more than one internship position, but please submit an application for each position you would like to be considered for.
Applications are due by midnight, September 30th (EST).
Selected applicants will receive: airfare, lodging, a $400 stipend, and the experience of working as full-time event officials.
Please select the internship for which you wish to be considered:
Livestock Show Media Internship
Livestock Show Photography Internship
Livestock Show Graphic Design Internship
Livestock Show Livestock Internship
Horse Show Media Internship