The Club Calf Show (formerly the Feeder Steer Show) has been an event cornerstone since the Arizona National Livestock Show’s inception. At it’s heart, this open show and sale were developed to provide an avenue for junior exhibitors to view and purchase quality cattle from reputable consignors, to take to other shows or bring back to the Arizona National Livestock Show the following year.
Club Calves of prospect age and less than 900 pounds are divided into weight classes for each division. Consignments are accepted on an individual basis, as well as per pen of 3. See rules for details.
The show will be held Thursday, December 31 at 9 a.m., immediately following the Sun Classic Heifer Show, while the sale will be held at 3 p.m.
Club Calf Show Divisions
- Purebred British Breeds (Angus, Shorthorn, Hereford)
- Maine-Anjou and Maine-Anjou Crosses
- Black Calves (steers that are primarily black including baldy and blue roan)
- All Other Colored Calves Not Primarily Black (includes red, yellow, grey, buff, cream, white, or any combination of these colors)
- All Club Calf Heifers (all breeds and all colors show together and will be divided by weight only)